You can add as many users as you like in the My Summary section of the Reporting Tool. To do so:
- Ask each user to create an AASHE account (if they don't already have one). This will generate their log-in credentials.
- Navigate to the Users tab in the My Summary section of the Reporting Tool.
- Add users by email address, assigning a level of access for each one:
- Administrators can submit for a rating, renew subscriptions, submit data revisions, add and delete users, and other high-level actions.
- Data entry users can view, add or delete data in the Tool.
- Observers can view data in Preview Submission section of the Tool.
Each new user added will receive an automated email notifying them that they have access to the STARS Reporting Tool or else prompting them to create an AASHE account if they have not taken that step.